+-

Author Topic: Custom Add-ons  (Read 555 times)

JPstang99

• Lover of This Mod
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    Signature Topic Starter First Post
Custom Add-ons
« on: August 07, 2015, 12:38:58 pm »
Hey, I made a custom add-on for this mod and when I put it into the new version 0.9, all of the names turn into
"item.(Name of gun).name" and the music doesn't play. I made a new gun the same way I always did and its result was the same. Did something about making an add-on change?

Edit: I feel it may have to do with this new "profiles" folder, but I have no idea if I'm supposed to make a .txt file for my guns and somehow figure out what all the numbers and X's mean or just leave it alone.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 03:18:11 pm by JPstang99 »
Derp.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

WThieves

• Administrator
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Level 2 Search
Re: Custom Add-ons
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 10:50:26 am »
No, it's not that, the latest version of 0.9 is bugged when it comes to addons, the names and sounds are not being registered in the right place, I'll make a fix for this soon.

The profiles folder contains music shooting profiles, in other words when and where to shoot during music, this is not mandatory for the gun to function.
I'm developing a simple tool for that, it's not really possible to create that on your own.

WThieves

• Administrator
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Level 2 Search
Re: Custom Add-ons
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 11:14:32 am »
Should be fixed, stay tuned for 1.0, which will be for minecraft 1.8 and contain a full guide on how to create Add-ons, since the way Add-ons are created will change drastically (And will include things like creating your own model for the gun and using tools to create a sound shooting profile)

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Login with your social network

Forgot your password?

Search

Advanced Search